So I have been on the verge of tears all week. It is finally hitting me that everything is/will be changing in my life. Reason #1
Jon leaves in 19 days and will be gone for 6 months. I am finally getting used to the routine and schedule of married life and now I will be "single" again :(
Reason #2
Work is pretty crazy right now as well, my supervisor quit to take on a better job and better career opportunity, so everything including our daily schedules and job duties are all up in the air. We have a new supervisor but we are all going to be going through adjustments.
Reason #3
All of my friends are always too busy to hang out. I really really really miss my close friends. No friends to hang out = no adventures which also = hermit crab sarah
Reason #4
My sister has been going through a lot with school, friends and dealing with different relationships with people and is still struggling with being a part of a divorced family.She desperately wants the feeling of "HOME" back and wants me to move back in. She also feels that the only reason I hang out with her is because Jon is gone. I have asked her if she wants to spend majority of the summer with me, her answer was yes until she realized that was the time frame that I am going to be "alone"
Reason #5
I miss seeing both my parents everyday and hate that I have to schedule time to see them because work, school, chores and spending time with their significant other seems to come first.
Reason #6
I have been nauseous like crazy, dealing with migraines and have had a pain in my stomach for like a week all due to new medicine that I am one And no I am not pregnant.
So this is me right now.. let's hope it gets better and not worse!
Reason #5
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment